I'm going to wake up to a house that is not in need of fixing, painting, trimming, tiling, what have you.
I'm going to help my kids get dressed and sit down to eat breakfast with them.
I'm going to spend the morning playing and exploring, learning and creating.
I'm going to help my kids mix and blend and bake and cook.
I'm going to stop and feel the sunshine on my face, the rain on my head.
I'm going to snuggle with kids piled all around me, reading book after book.
I'm going to slow down, stop and enjoy life.
One of these days I'm going to live.
Just not today.
1 comment:
Amy, I love this. I want to print it and put it on my fridge, or paint it on my walls as a constant reminder. You have such a way with words:) I feel like this so often and every night I think that the next day I will be able to stop and live with my girls and then the morning comes and life happens.
Post a Comment