Friday, July 13, 2007
Feeling Low
The stress of remodling is taking it's toll. Last night dh and I were snippity and snide with eachother, both exhausted and drained with nothing left to give. We were late to swim lessons this morning, me yelling at the kids because they're all dragging their feet. After swim lessons we headed to a playgroup at the park. On the way to the park, the song, "Big, big House" came on the radio and I turned it up and sang loudly along. Once it was over I burst into tears. This was the song played at my friends' daughter's funeral. She was 17 months old when she died from choking on a dried bean. I've been feeling slightly anxious and weepy the rest of the day. It's also overcast today, which may be contributing to the doldrums. I hate days like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment